Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Comment on everyone’s links that join up here. Not done.
2. Promote Goal Planning Monday on facebook/twitter. Not done.
3. Since I am on a roll, read another book. Partially done. I tried but the book was really, really bad. I read about half before giving up. I read a few paragraphs to Mike and he was like, “You are right. That is really, really bad.”
4. Sign up for Epicure. DONE! Looking forward to it. I am sure you will see a lot more recipes and things on my blog now. I love women and babies but food makes me happy (not that I have much motivation to eat anything but I can make pretty things for everyone else and perhaps that will give me an appetite).
5. Drink water. DONE!
This week’s goals:
I’ll be back with more a little bit later on this afternoon but my main goal this week :
1. Spend time with the children and work on our relationships. Everything is a little bit hectic and crazy here. Pretty much everyone is acting out. I got up and came downstairs this morning and after 15 minutes I wanted to run away and hid in my room for 45 minutes. I want to love (or at least like) what is going on right now but it is going to take some serious work so yes, this week my main goal is to be present to my children fully.