If the world worked on a barter system, how would you fare? Would you have services to barter? Would you be successful, or would you struggle? – Barter System
I hate money. I really, really do, so I would likely thrive on a barter system.
As far as skills go, well…
- I could sit with your while you had your baby and then clean up your place and serve you a nice meal.
- I could make you soap. For a second I was like, well, there’s only so much soap a person needs, but really, if you couldn’t buy soap, there aren’t that many people that know what they are doing that could make you some.
- I could knit you a hat or a pair of mitts.
- I could sew you an apron.
- I could teach your children.
- I could weed your garden.
- I could grow vegetables (sometimes).
- If you give me milk, I could make you cheese (I’m not getting a cow, though).
- I could bake you a cake.
Between my husband (who can help you with your bigger needs) and myself we would probably be alright.
……..so where do I sign up?