Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Post reminders to people that are supposed to be picking things up that they replied to on freecycle. DONE! Nothing got picked up, though, so it is all going to the Salvation Army next time we go into town.
2. Get three posts up here this week, in attempt to get back to posting four or five times a week. Not done. I only posted one thing that was not Goal Planning Monday. I have more just about ready, though.
3. Continue on the organizing and decluttering. DONE! As you now know, it wasn’t just cleaning and decluttering, but MOVING. I’m getting there, though. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is beginning to look like we are actually moving.
4. Do science with the kids. Not done. I’m not into school right now. We haven’t done more than independent ready, school on the computer, and workbooks for the last month or so. When we get organized at the new place we’ll get back into it. We’ll have an AWESOME homeschooling area.
5. Reply to everyone that posts here this week. Not done. I didn’t even look. I’m sorry. I will do better.
6. Tweet out about Goal Planning Monday a few times. DONE!
7. Work on my facebook page for this blog as I haven’t been keeping up with it at all. DONE!
8. Take week 5 quiz on my “Think Again” coursera course. DONE! They gave us 4 quizzes to do and I did two. Only the highest score counts. It was really, really hard (because a lot of the material wasn’t covered in the lectures). Each quiz took about 4 hours and the second I did with my husband because he was interested. We only did one better than when I did it alone! Pretty good scores both times but A LOT of work. I’ll likely do the other two for practice at some point. The fun thing is that Liam heard my husband and I discussing so I was able to teach him a bit about categorical and proposition logic the next day. It’s fun for him to see that even his parents do “school” and keep on learning everyday.
This week’s goals:
1. Stay sane.
Goal Planning Monday will likely be late/not happen next week as we will be in the thick of our move and I doubt I’ll have good access to the internet unless we end up in a hotel. I’ll do my best, though.
If you have a moment, check in and let us know about your goals for the week.