Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Sort through our books. DONE! The kids and I manage to get through ours, but Mike did not do his. I’d been hoping he’d get them done this weekend. Oh well, hopefully next.
2. Continue to post things on freecycle. DONE! Things are leaving the house. That is nice.
3. Find a couple items on freecycle. DONE! It was a good freecycle week. Found stools, a stove and clothes to help the kids make it through the next year, or two.
4. Take down Christmas. DONE! No signs that Christmas happened in this house.
5. Blog twice. Not done. It is crazy busy here and I’ve gotten insanely behind in own schoolwork but I’ve started two draft posts, as well as a review (with a giveaway), and they’ll all be posted this week.
6. Make some dietary changes. Partially done. At least we’ve added more veggies.
This week’s goals:
1. Post reminders to people that are supposed to be picking things up that they replied to on freecycle.
2. Get three posts up here this week, in attempt to get back to posting four or five times a week.
3. Continue on the organizing and decluttering.
4. Do science with the kids. The program we are using is pretty complete and when we work together on it the children get math, writing, and history as well. If we do nothing else over the coming weeks, I’d like to do two science lessons a week.
5. Reply to everyone that posts here this week.
6. Tweet out about Goal Planning Monday a few times.
7. Work on my facebook page for this blog as I haven’t been keeping up with it at all.
8. Take week 5 quiz on my “Think Again” coursera course. I’m done the lectures but there are 4 quizes to do. Week 7 is starting this week but I’m getting closer to catching up.
If you have a moment, check in and let us know about your goals for the week.