Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Stay sane. Done! I’m mostly sane, I’d say. Dealing with hormones that are slightly out of control and making me feel ill on top of the move has been somewhat challenging but it is better than I expected. Despite many more physical reactions to the hormones, my mood has been more stable. I did shed a few tears yesterday when we went in town on errands. I really DON’T want to move.
2. Move! NOT DONE! We’ve been delayed a day, but we are about to pick up the U-Haul and we’re about 95% packed in terms of house stuff.
This week’s goals:
1. Try to stay as calm about the move as possible. If I freak about the move it will not go over well with the kids. Liam is having an especially hard time.
2. Bring some semblance of home to the new place ASAP. I think the transition will go pretty smoothly once we actually make it out of here, but I still want to get things relatively set up at the new place.
3. Enjoy the adventure (and maybe take pictures). I’m a little ashamed to say that my man bought me a decent camera last summer and most of my pictures since then have been taken with my iPod. Opps. I should change that!
4. Figure out the internet at the new place. It is supposed to be from the dark ages. I hope that isn’t the case because I committed to reviewing for a group and I worry that I won’t be able to do a lot of the reviews.
Hopefully I’ll be back next week! I hope that you’ll join me and I’d love to see some of my new friends from Mosaic Reviews join in as well!