Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Try to keep up with dishes as they are being dirtied. Partially Done. Ugh, I did pretty good, BUT there is still one pan sitting around since the day after Christmas….that is NOT good.
2. Organize some things to give away on freecycle. DONE! I LOVE freecycle. People in Cape Breton are shocked that the things are FREE so when they come to pick them up and I refuse money they act like it is Christmas. They don’t understand that they are blessing ME by taking things I can no longer use.
3. Enjoy the holidays. DONE! The holidays were good. Quiet, but good.
4. Hang out with the children. DONE. We’ve played a few board games, watched a few movies, and Morgaine has brushed my hair every morning.
5. Plan out some homeschooling for the new year. NOT DONE. If you don’t already know, I’ll be telling you a little about a new adventure we’ll be embarking on very soon. I think there will be some life learning involved in the next couple of months and not near as much formal school work.
6. Try desperately to catch up with my coursera courses. Partially done. I did do about 6-8 hours on Saturday and completely one whole week of my neurobiology course with an 88% but I had to use late days in order to catch up because I was that far behind. I hate doing that. I haven’t even looked at my Logic and Reasoning class and that is not great. I have another class starting on Friday and a couple more later in the month!
This week’s goals.
1. Sort through our books. This is painful. I love books. We have too many. I have to do something with them.
2. Continue to post things on freecycle.
3. Find a couple items on freecycle (okay, there’s not much I can do about this goal but I’ll keep searching).
4. Take down Christmas. I LOVE our tree and we usually keep it up FOREVER but we’ll be taking her down “early” this year.
5. Blog twice. I’m going to try to get here more often, especially since I will be reviewing for Mosaic Reviews in 2013. I need to get back in the habit.
6. Make some dietary changes. We are ever evolving in this regard and I am feeling the need to change things up again. I certainly want to start menu planning a little bit more soon, but not this week.