WEEK ONE HUNDRED! HOW EXCITING IS THAT!?!?!? THANK YOU FOR HELPING IT HAPPEN!
Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week I had the one goal of:
Living in the moment and find joy where we are right now. Well, it was a busy, crazy, exciting, scary week that I cannot really talk more about right now but things are a changing (most likely). I did have ample time to hang out with my children but not quite in the manner expected so I’m not sure that I can say we lived in the moment this week. I can say that I expect a lot more peace in 2013 so this week has been good and will help me acheive this goal long term so I’ll take this as a successful week.
This week’s goals (should be pretty laid back as it is the holidays and my husband is likely going to be home much of it).
1. Try to keep up with dishes as they are being dirtied. I don’t feel like doing a billion dishes at the end of the day. That’s just no fun.
2. Organize some things to give away on freecycle. There are things that we don’t really need anymore that are still perfectly good for someone else to use.
3. Enjoy the holidays. Yep. A goal.
4. Hang out with the children. LOTS.
5. Plan out some homeschooling for the new year.
6. Try desperately to catch up with my coursera courses. I did not get a chance to even look at them last week.
I hope that you and your family have a lovely holiday season. Blessings for the new year.
If you have a moment, check in and let us know about your goals for the week.
Life goes on, what are your goals for the coming week? Be sure to drop in and let us know.