Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Here’s my update from last week:
1. Find our science book. NOT DONE. I searched. Believe me, I’ve searched. My iPod seems to have also grown legs and walked away over the weekend. I’ve looked pretty much EVERYWHERE for both of these items as they are probably my two most useful items right now. Boo. They’ll show up in the least expected place, I’m sure.
2. Organize the office area. DONE!
3. Make gingerbread with the kids. NOT DONE! Recovery took much longer than anticipated.
4. Recover. DONE! But it took the week and I still feel a little battered and weak. There’s a crazy amount to do this week so we will see how it goes.
5. Sew some felt decorations for the tree. NOT DONE!
6. Finish knitting the front of Ruadhan’s sweater. NOT DONE! It won’t be finished for the holidays but I doubt he’ll mind having less to open than his sibblings.
My goal for this week:
Live in the moment and find joy where we are right now. I’ll admit to having pretty horrible, wake in the night and feel like puking nightmares since what happen last Friday. I am far removed from the situation, so cannot even begin to imagine what those families are going through. I want to hold up in my room or more far, far away from the world (we are living in a current situation of fear and intimidation that isn’t helping with my sense of security in the world) but I cannot let that happen. There are a ton of wonderful, helpful people in the world. I’ll attempt to get over my crisis of faith and get on with the season for my little children that I can hug and love everyday. I can chose to live a life fuller with less distractions and more presence. That is my only goal for this holiday season.
Life goes on, what are your goals for the coming week? Be sure to drop in and let us know.