Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Continue decluttering. Done! I’ve gotten rid of a bag and a half of things that are still in good condition for the Salvation Army. I’ve thrown out of bag of things not worth giving away. All our printers are lined up to be given away/recycled. There’s more to go through including the stuff from the storage and a mountain of paper stuff (AGAIN).
2. Tear down wall to storage (yes, we built a fake wall) so that I can get to the children’s winter clothes to see what we have. Not done. Mike ended up having to work yesterday and he’ll be the wall taking down guy (maybe he can do it is such a way that we can put it back up).
3. Keep snacking and remember to drink water. DONE! No pop. Some extra water. My hot cocoa each afternoon. Some nuts and cheese. Decent eating all week.
4. Write two other blog posts this week. Partially done. I wrote one post that you can find here.
5. Research why the colours in some of my pictures are so washed out. Partially done. I played around with the camera a bit on the weekend but I didn’t actually pull out a manual or anything handy like that!
6. Prepare Goal Planning Monday on Sunday and have it scheduled to post early on Monday. Not done! See me rush this morning while all my children are being moody.
7. Comment on everyone who links up. Done! I think!
This week goals:
Continue to go through the mountain of papers that are occupying my drawers. The hardest part of homeschooling for me is the number of trees we kill on a weekly basis *lol*. The amount of paper we go through it crazy and likely not at all necessary.
Try to not freak out over tests I have on Thursday. I swear I have PTSD from having the same test done by an idiot doctor early this summer so I have to learn to trust and let go. I imagine that being sedated this time will help but that takes a huge amount of trust for me too. It likely won’t be a fun week with the cleansing and fasting before hand. It will be challenging as a nursing mother and my test in not ’til later in the day so chances are my head will NOT feel good by that point (I won’t be allowed to eat/drink at all on the second day). Not looking forward to it at all.
Accomplish school on Monday and Tuesday because I doubt much will happen for the rest of the week.
Cut down my facebook friend’s list. I am contemplating whether or not I want to stay on there or not. Maybe there will be opportunities there but I don’t know. I am not getting a lot from facebook these days.
Work on Khan Academy. Liam made me an account and wants me to catch up to him so I can “teach him better”. Pretty sure I don’t need help (yet) but it would be fun to refresh my memory.
Comment on everyone that posts here and check out some other things that are going on on their blogs.
I’m keeping it simple for this week. So I think that is about it.
What are your plans for the week. Stop in and let us know!
What are your goals for the week? Be sure to check in and let us know as we all could use some encouragement from time to time!