Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
This week’s goals:
1. Comment on everyone’s post who links up here. Not Done, but I did read everyone’s posts. I need to add you to my reader, I think.
2. Keep on snacking. Done. My weight has remained mostly steady. I’ll have gotten through this month with minimal weight loss.
3. Stay firm with cutting back on the night nursing. Not done. That is way hard but I did say I was going to be most firm with it come the 18th as that is when the Farmer’s Almanac told me it was the best time to wean.
4. Book one Epicure party. Not done. I did try and put my name out there in a few places.
5. Decide whether to keep this blog going or migrate everything back to MamaManuscripts. Done. For now, I am staying here. I like being able to have my own widgets but the issues I had with my photos and things on the self hosted page are not worth the hassle when I am mostly blogging for me and not as a “job”.
This week’s goal.
1. Continue decluttering. There is nothing I love more. I’d like to get rid of two big garbage bags of stuff.
2. Tear down wall to storage (yes, we built a fake wall) so that I can get to the children’s winter clothes to see what we have. I’ll likely have a fair bit to toss just from in there.
3. Keep snacking and remember to drink water. I am getting calories from liquids but they are the healthiest for sure so more snacks and less sugary drinks (though I will enjoy my daily hot cocoa).
4. Write two other blog posts this week. I would love to get back to writing daily but I think that will take some time. Our lives just aren’t that interesting.
5. Research why the colours in some of my pictures are so washed out. I would like to avoid it but I haven’t taken time to research my new gadget as much as I should have.
6. Prepare Goal Planning Monday on Sunday and have it scheduled to post early on Monday.
7. Comment on everyone who links up. Try to be around a couple times a day and catch up then.
What are your goals for the week? Be sure to check in and let us know as we all could use some encouragement from time to time!