Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines before you join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
I am sorry that I never made it here to set up a post last week. Time kind of got away from me and the inlaws were in town visiting. I know that you all like that I am here to post so I am back.
Last week’s goal:
1. Spend time with the children and work on our relationships. DONE! I hung out with the kids a fair bit over the last couple of weeks. It still needs work. I likely need to hold my tongue a bit more.
This week’s goals:
1. Get my kitchen back in tiptop shape.
2. Take a peak at the Epicure Selections website and start planning out where I want to go with that. I’ve just become a consultant again and while I likely won’t get rich doing it, I hope it will be fun to have parties from time to time. There website for consultants is quite different now (I was a consultant 4 years ago) so I want to take a peak at it a bit.
3. Take an exam for Vintage Remedies. It is highly unlikely that I will continue but I definitely want to be finished the course that I started by the end of October.
4. Donate some stuff. I’m not sure what but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the amount of stuff in my house.
5. Eat snacks. Big meals are not easy, so I need to graze even more.
6. Drink water. Lots of water.
7. Walk into town at least 3 times this week. I’ve been spending a lot of time at home lately and I’d like the exercise and to see some people.
8. Comment on everyone’s blog who signs up this week. This will never grow if I don’t take care of it more!
9. Finish reading my book. I’m reading a Robin Cook and I haven’t in quite a long time (he was my favorite as a teen). I’ll be sitting around a bit in the hospital for tests this week (I react poorly to contrasts and dyes and while I am allowed to leave the hospital in between tests I’m taking books in case I’m not allowed to in the end.
What are your goals this week. I hope that you will link up!