Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
IIf you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week people mentioned how they might like to add in other jobs that they got accomplished during the week when they are updating how they did during the week. I think it is a wonderful idea as I often think, “Well, I didn’t accomplish this goal but I did x instead.” Now you can let us know if you want!
I haven’t be around my blog and missed out on last week entirely so when thinking of these goals I’ll be looking at home I did over two weeks.
Last (2) week’s goals:
1. Comment on post who leaves a link here this week. Not Done.
2. Rest when I need to. Not Done. I am chronically tired and dealing with 2am insomnia now, too.
3. Eat well. Done. I did pretty well on this.
4. Avoid gluten. Done. No difference in my health after a bit over two weeks but we’ll keep at it.
5. Get ready for camping and try to enjoy it and have it actually be a nice family outing. Done. There may have been a litle meltdown on the way home but it was mostly good.
6. Be patient. Partially done. Could be worse, could be better.
7. Some kind of major cleaning/organizing project (but I can’t think of what, yet, so I’ll let you know. Not Done. I don’t think I did anything particularly special. Cleaning up after camping was a bit of a chore.
This coming week I will be focusing on cleaning and getting the children organized. It is quite likely, I’m afraid, that I will mostly be out of commission next week and life goes on. It’s become a constant game of catch up so if I start ahead maybe I will feel better.
1. Big cleaning of the bathroom. I need to clean shower curtains and stuff. At least the washing machine does most of the work.
2. Big cleaning of the ktichen and fridge.
3. Dump and rinse recycling bins.
4. Work on lapbook with Morgaine (try to complete it).
5. Dust everything.
6. Organize toy boxes. Perhaps donate some more toys. My kids don’t really play with them.
7. Cut down on electronics. The 2 year old cries for Angry Bird and I cannot handle that and need to nip it in the bud.
8. Order something for science for Liam. I have a few choices but I haven’t made up my mind for sure.
9. Find a place to store the camping stuff. The hallway isn’t working for me!
10. Keep up with the gluten free thing. It really isn’t THAT hard once you get going on it but I don’t know if I will keep it up for that much longer if I don’t see any difference. It is a little bit of a pain to be so careful in the kitchen.
11. Find a Linky tool! (DONE!……I’ll add those of you that linked up in the comments to it…looks like we are back with Mr. Linky as Linky Tools wanted to start charging me more than I was willing to pay so I renewed my membership with Mr. Linky for quarter of the price!)
Thanks so much for hanging in there with me! I appreciate the kind thoughts and I hope I can get back on the ball with things soon!