Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
IIf you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week people mentioned how they might like to add in other jobs that they got accomplished during the week when they are updating how they did during the week. I think it is a wonderful idea as I often think, “Well, I didn’t accomplish this goal but I did x instead.” Now you can let us know if you want!
Last week’s goals:
1. Clean the microwave. DONE!
2. Go to bed when I need to. DONE! Easier when you are feeling a bit unwell. I also lay down during the day to read to the little one a few times.
3. Work on my vintage remedies course (both the database I’m working on and the unit I’m doing). Partially Done. I opened the book and read one unit and then the baby started driving his truck all over it so I stopped. I’m ready to take the nest test, though.
4. Work with the children on their Egypt lapbook. Not Done. Did you know that I don’t enjoy lapbooking?
5. Purchase grade 6 Math Mammoth for Liam and print/bind the first section. Partially done. Purchased and printed. Not bound.
6. Comment on everyone that posts here. Not Done. This shouldn’t be hard. I just need to make it a priority.
7. Clean out my closet. Done. This simple thing gave me the greatest of joy this week.
8. Make up several desserts to throw in the freezer. Not done. We didn’t have as many berries/cherries as we’ve had in previous years. I made one dessert and we ate it!
This week’s goals:
1. Comment on post who leaves a link here this week.
2. Rest when I need to. Yes, I’m going to stop complaining but I still feel like I am recovering so I will lay down when I need to and go to bed at a decent hour, even if I miss our nightly episode of Damages.
3. Eat well. I’m not eating a lot these days so I need what I do eat to be nutrient dense.
4. Avoid gluten. In an attempt to figure out how much of my condition is GI related and how much is gynecological I am cutting out gluten entirely for at least 30 days.
5. Get ready for camping and try to enjoy it and have it actually be a nice family outing. This hasn’t happening much lately. Kids often end up crying and the parents end up frustrated.
6. Be patient. HA, yep, need to work on this one. Good food and enough sleep should help!
7. Some kind of major cleaning/organizing project (but I can’t think of what, yet, so I’ll let you know.
I don’t have many goals this week as we will be camping for much of the time and my goal will be to HAVE FUN and enjoy my family. Goal Planning Monday also won’t be posted until later next week (Monday evening) as we will not be getting home until the afternoon.
Be sure to stop in and let us know what your plans are for this week!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…