Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
I’m sorry I was a bit late today. That happens in the summer time when you don’t schedule your posts. It was lovely and cool this morning so we decided to help my husband with some deliveries and the go visit the local farm. I’m back now and I hope that you’ll join me this week as we work to acheive our goals.
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Exercise 3 times. NOT DONE! I’m very much over feeling blah. Just standing up has left me winded at some points this week.
2. Keep sugar intake low. NOT DONE! Pecan pie, need I say more?
3. Use the internet a little less. DONE! I did use it less but not a little as I was hoping for.
4. Blog three times. Partially Done. Unfortunately, I cannot link to my posts right now but I posted twice and not three times.
5. Comment on everyone that links up here. NOT DONE! I’m sorry.
6. Work on Egypt lapbook with Morgaine and Liam. DONE. Not a lot of it but at least some.
7. Bring ILL books back to the library. DONE.
8. Try to remain patient while waiting for test results as I continue to feel ill and I one can freak oneself out by reading on the internet. DONE. I didn’t call the office and I didn’t remain freaked out all week. The secretary called this morning and the results have arrived but the doctor needs to go over them. No call today, so I take that as a good sign.
9. Work on my Vintage Remedies course. Not done. I didn’t even open the book.
This week’s goals
1. Clean the microwave (yep, should be done when it gets dirty but I don’t use it anymore and other’s do).
2. Complete the unit exam for the current unit in my Vintage Remedies course.
3. Continue to work on the nutrition database I was making on my iPod.
4. Use my camera a little every, single day (that means I have to pull it out this evening).
5. Go to bed when I am tired. Yes, even when Mike wants me to stay up to watch something on Netflix with him.
6. Use the computer and iPod less. I’ve been zoning out. I feel very stressed and tired and I get on my gadget to get away. I want to read or use my camera instead as that makes me feel better while the electronics make me feel like I am wasting life and generally make me grouchy.
7. Try to get one new person (or someone that used to do GPM) to join us.
8. Promote my blog’s facebook page. Gee, it seems like I have a lot of computer stuff on here for someone that doesn’t want to use the computer!
9. Spend time outside. Everyday. In the sun and the rain.
Be sure to stop in and let us know what your plans are for this week! I’m going to ask you to please put your link in the comments for now and I’ll add them to the linky when I get it up. For some reason when I go to add in the linky, WordPress is deleting a good chunk of my post. There are things I’ve written 3 or 4 times already and I really just want to go have a shower. If the linky is posted then you are more than welcome to post just there but this is for those of you that want to get your post up sooner.
The linky is now up. I’ll add the people that commented already.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…