Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Make a list of house rules and chores and post them in the appropriate rooms. Partially Done. We did this for some rooms but we still need a few more reminders in place.
2. Exercise 3 times a week (excluding walking unless it is at a quick pace without children). Partially Done. But then I started to swell up again and did not exercise on the weekend to finish up my goal.
3. Take the children for blood work. DONE. You can read about it here.
4. Continue to cut down on refined sugar. So that means I need to have less than last week. DONE. No pop whatsoever. No desserts (except a wee bit of ice cream).
5. Cut down on gluten. Not done. I decided not to so that I would get the most accurate result on my endoscope. They actually moved that up by nearly 3 months and it was done last Thursday. Waiting on the results now.
6. Send in the children’s registration. DONE!
7. Send in Mike’s information for Medicare at the same time. DONE!
8. Send a package for a friend while I am at it DONE!
9. Blog three times. Not done.
This week’s goals
1. Exercise 3 times.
2. Keep sugar intake low.
3. Use the internet a little less.
4. But blog three times (especially the apricot dessert recipe as I am now getting people calling for it).
5. Comment on everyone that links up here.
6. Work on Egypt lapbook with Morgaine and Liam.
7. Bring ILL books back to the library.
8. Try to remain patient while waiting for test results as I continue to feel ill and I one can freak oneself out by reading on the internet.
9. Work on my Vintage Remedies course. I slowed down a lot as I won’t be able to order the next for quite some time but it would still be good to get it done.
Be sure to stop in and let us know what your plans are for this week! Linky Tools seemed to work well so we’ll stick with that.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…