Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Icky dirty cleaning that I’ve been avoiding. Partially done. There’s still more, though.
2. Send in my first test results for vintage remedies. DONE! I completed the first two, actually. I ended with more uninterrupted time for my course than I thought (and less for other things).
3. Blog 3 times. Partially done. Not sure I should even say that! I made one post last night!
4. Find some kind of project/lapbook for Morgaine. Not done.
5. Try to be more positive. Sort of. Spent some time looking into medical issues and feeling icky so wasn’t as happy as I could have been, for sure.
6. Eat more veggies. DONE!
7. Avoid weiners/sausages. SO DONE! They completely grossed me out!
8. Start writing up the children’s end of year report for the department of education. Partially done. I thought hard about it and looked through our homeschooling basket.
This week’s goals
1. Finish the icky gross cleaning by cleaning the ickiest thing!
2. Actually WRITE up the children’s end of year reports.
3. Write one review.
4. Link to a Blogher Book Club discussing, for well, the Blogher Book Club.
5. Crochet the flowers for Morgaine’s skirt.
6. Take some pictures of the quilt I started this spring and contemplate finishing it (note: finishing it is NOT a goal this week!)
7. Try to be more positive.
8. Comment on everyone who links here this week within 24 hours of them writing.
9. Get to the Bulk Bark to stock up on some healthy goodness.