Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Post 3 blog posts. 2 are already written. DONE! I’m happy with my blogging for the week. I love to get up to two non review/meme posts per week, though.
2. Finish Morgaine’s skirt. NOT DONE. It won’t take long but I spent pretty much any free time I had last week outside working.
3. Finish the front of Ruadhán’s jacket. NOT DONE. For the same reason as Morgaine’s skirt wasn’t done.
4. Find out what has happened to my course if it doesn’t show up by the end of the week. It showed up. I did e-mail the company but it ended up showing up that day.
5. Finish cutting the smaller sticks in the yard. DONE! I actually quite enjoyed doing it and am a little bit sad that I don’t have a good outdoors project to do now. We likely won’t put in much of a garden this year and I already did what weeding that needed to be done.
6. Drink more water. DONEI Both as water kefir (most of the sugar have been eaten and it’s full of good probiotics so I’m counting it) and regular water.
What are your plans for the week? Let us know and be sure to check back and send an encouraging word to the other GPM Mama participants!
This week’s goals:
1. Icky dirty cleaning that I’ve been avoiding. It will be a challenge…..will I be able to do it?
2. Send in my first test results for vintage remedies. I completed it nearly immediately but I wanted to hold on to it for a few days before sending it in.
3. Blog 3 times. Make at least one post that isn’t part of a meme.
4. Find some kind of project/lapbook for Morgaine. I don’t find we have much direction at the moment and she probably could do with a Mum and Morgaine project.
5. Try to be more positive. Both Mike and I have gotten int to habit of being less than thrilled with the kids and it might be a bit much lately. So less talking and more showing/support/being with.
6. Eat more veggies.
7. Avoid weiners/sausages. I guess they were on sale last week as that is what Mike brought home as our meat for the week. It totally sucked and we still have some left. Not at all a part of a healthy diet.
8. Start writing up the children’s end of year report for the department of education. We aren’t done but I pretty much know what will get accomplished over the summer months for the start of the school year in September and they need the report for the end of June and if I don’t start early I won’t get it done as I am master procrastinator.