Welcome to Goal Planning Monday!
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Take Liam for his x-ray to follow up on his pneumonia. DONE! No call back so I think it is safe to say that we are in the all clear.
2. Enroll in the food handlers course at the end of the month. NOT DONE. I was sure I missed it. I need to look into it for next month, though. Chances are I may be out of town for a good part of the summer so I may not be selling at the market after all. It’s going to be a very busy summer!
3. Sort my closet. DONE!
4. Do some baking. DONE!
5. Write at least two blog posts. DONE! (but not posted)
6. Write an article (or two) for Homeschool Horizons. DONE!
7. Finish Morgaine’s skirt, including embellishments. Partially done. I didn’t do the embellishments.
This week’s goals.
1. Post 3 blog posts. 2 are already written.
2. Finish Morgaine’s skirt.
3. Finish the front of Ruadhán’s jacket.
4. Find out what has happened to my course if it doesn’t show up by the end of the week.
5. Finish cutting the smaller sticks in the yard. It actually looks like we have a yard again and we only have one small pile of sticks to get through.
6. Drink more water. I haven’t been drinking pop but I haven’t been drinking much of anything and have been suffering from pretty bad migraines in the last week.
What are your plans for the week? Let us know and be sure to check back and send an encouraging word to the other GPM Mama participants!