Well, welcome to Goal Planning Monday in it’s new home! I’ll work on getting you all a new button and banner soon but I can’t promise you when. For now, I’d love for you to direct people here if you can.
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
I’ll admit it. I often put off goals ’til the weekend and this weekend it did not serve me well as I ended up with Strep on Thursday and spent a couple miserable days before giving in and going to the hospital for antibiotics. As a result ,I didn’t quite get as much writing done as I’d hoped.
Last week’s goals:
1. Look into some resources for Liam. DONE!
2. Follow up with the doctor about getting a pediatrician for the kids. DONE! We have an appointment at the end of June.
3. Take Liam for his x-ray to follow up on his pneumonia. Not Done. We’ll take him today.
4. Knit another skein worth of Morgaine’s skirt. Partially done.
5. Try out a few recipes for our (potential) table at the market. Partially done.
6. Enroll in the food handlers course at the end of the month. Not done. Opps, thinking I might have missed the opportunity…
7. Sort my closet. Partially done. Only because I had to go in there to get things for Liam’s camping this weekend. I didn’t actually intentionally clean it for GPM.
8. Write at least two blog posts. Not done.
9. Write an article (or two) for Homeschool Horizons. Not done.
Last week deserves a do over so many of this week’s goals will be a repeat from last week.
1. Take Liam for his x-ray to follow up on his pneumonia.
2. Enroll in the food handlers course at the end of the month.
3. Sort my closet.
4. Do some baking. We’ll wait a few days just to be sure I’m no longer contagious.
5. Write at least two blog posts.
6. Write an article (or two) for Homeschool Horizons.
7. Finish Morgaine’s skirt, including embellishments.
What are your plans for the week? Let us know and be sure to check back and send an encouraging word to the other GPM Mama participants!