Well, welcome to Goal Planning Monday in it’s new home! I’ll work on getting you all a new button and banner soon but I can’t promise you when. For now, I’d love for you to direct people here if you can.
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
I’m sorry I wasn’t here earlier this morning. I’ve started on a new(ish) eating adventure and this morning was my first attempt at baking sourdough bread and I was all excited about it. Then I ate the bread and had an allergic reaction to it (or something else) so that kept me out of commission for a little while until the benadryl kicked in. I’m still a little itchy and tingly but I’m here!
1. Do the kitty litter at least once every day. Partially done. I’d say I did them 5 times this week.
2. Write out a list of what I would like Liam to finish for the month of April in “school”. DONE! I verbally gave him said list but I think he can keep track of it. He has been getting up early in the morning to get things done.
3. Spent time with the kids. DONE! We spent a fair bit of time outside in the past week and that was nice.
4. Try to be happy and patient during the time of togetherness. Partially done. Could have been better. Could certainly have been worse.
5. Try to get us back on track with our cleaning/meal schedule. DONE! To a T. Every day.
6. Write a review of The 5 Love Languages of Children. DONE! Please enter if you haven’t!
Here are my goals for the coming week.
1. Continue fooling around with ProCreate, a drawing app Mike downloaded for iPad.
2. Make a post about how we’ve been eating over the past little while.
3. Write a post about the kids.
4. Finish raking the yard.
5. Plan out our garden a little bit. It will smaller this year. Mostly herbs, but I want to pick a couple vegetables that will grow well here.
What are your plans for the week?