Well, welcome to Goal Planning Monday in it’s new home! I’ll work on getting you all a new button and banner soon but I can’t promise you when. For now, I’d love for you to direct people here if you can.
If you are new here be sure to check out the guidelines and join in. We would love to have you! If you are returning, I hope you had a good week. Thank you for stopping in and sharing with us. Be sure to keep sharing with your friends as we all could use some accountability from time to time! I hope to see some new members this week. Keep spreading the word as we could all use some encouragement and support as we go about achieving our goals. If you have a moment get sure to hop over and see what others are doing.
Last week’s goals:
1. Blog more. DONE! Not quite as much as I hoped but not bad either.
2. Work in the yard on the days that it is sunny. DONE! It wasn’t sunny, though. So I didn’t do a lot of yard work. I did a little bit of planting yesterday and Mike tackled the wood pile for a couple house.
3. Try to get the baby to bed before 9pm every evening. Partial Done. I’d say at least half the week he was in bed before 9pm but certainly not every night.
4. Write an e-mail I’ve been putting off. Not done. Figure it might not be worth it.
5. Try out a new recipe that came to me last night. DONE! It was so good. Here is the recipe.
6. Organize to do some kind of weekly update on what’s been going on at our house for the blog. DONE! I didn’t do it for this week but I know how I’m going to organize it. I’ll be ready for next week.
This week’s goals:
1. Work in the yard and get through at least one large pile of branches. It should be sunnier this week so that should help.
2. Steam mop the kitchen. It is due.
3. Go through the kids’ clothing and maybe list some of the really good stuff for sale. Donate the rest without letting it sit in the van for weeks.
4. Find a pattern to make with the wool I should be receiving early this week. Also start said pattern. It is the time of year when a light jacket is needed so I’d love to get it done in a timely manner.
5. Put some toys in storage. They are beginning to take over again and most are never touched.
6. Nag (no, loving request) that Mike fix up the banners/button for this meme.
What are your plans for the week?